Sunday 6 December 2020

The best action quotes from the best action films

If you have watched any of these films then you may be familiar with these famous quotes. Enjoy.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Jack Sparrow: I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots and no more patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness.

Troy

Hector: All my life I've lived by a code; and the code is simple: Honor the gods, love your woman, and defend your country. Troy is mother to us all. Fight for her!

Twister

Dusty: He's gonna rue the day he came up against The Extreme, baby. Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage.

The Running Man

Damon Killian: Hi, cutie-pie. You know, one of us is in deep trouble. You know who I am?

Ben Richards: I've seen you before. You're the asshole on TV.

Damon Killian: That's funny. I was gonna say the same thing about you.

Braveheart

Princess Isabelle: I understand you have recently been given the rank of knight.

William Wallace: I have been given nothing. God makes men what they are.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Gimli: Certainty of death; small chance of success...what are we waiting for?

Constantine

John Constantine: When I was a kid, I could see things. Things humans aren't supposed to see. Things you shouldn't have to see. My parents were normal. They did what most people would do. They made it worse. You think you're crazy long enough, you find a way out.

Angela Dodson: You tried to kill yourself.

John Constantine: I didn't "try" anything.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Spider-Ham: Do animals talk in this dimension? Cause I don't wanna freak anyone out.

Pearl Harbor

Rafe: Ma'am, I'm never gonna be an English teacher, but I know why I'm here, to be a pilot, and you don't dogfight with manuals, you don't fly with gauges, I mean it's all about feeling and speed and lettin' that plane become like it's a part of your body, and that manual says that a guy who's a slow reader can't be a good pilot... That file says I'm the *best* pilot in this room... Ma'am, please... Don't take my wings.

If you love action content, then head over to www.bookvus.com today.

No comments:

Post a Comment